Welcome to Method MMA
We are a Mixed Martial Arts gym located in Forest Hill, MD. We provide martial arts training for ages 4 and up. The owner’s and instructors travel around the World to bring back the latest and best techniques. Whether you want Stress Relief, Physical Fitness, a New Hobby or if you want to Become a Fighter, we have a program for you.
Introductory classes are scheduled weekly. Call or email us for an appt. at 410-420-3982 or [email protected]
Why train at Method MMA?
• Get in the best shape of your life!
• No experience is needed to start training like a Pro.
• Method MMA has a professional, safe and friendly environment.
• Where else can you have a blast, maintain interest, learn Mixed Martial Arts and get ripped all in one place?
• We take a personal interest in each of our students and help them reach their goals, whether it’s getting in shape or to compete on the highest level.
• We are positive we will have a class and a tuition that is perfect for you!
MMA and BJJ Programs for Adults offered in Harford County, Cecil County, Baltimore County, Bel Air, Forest Hill, Aberdeen, Abingdon, Fallston, Baltimore County, Baltimore City and surrounding areas
GET YOUR FREE INTRODUCTORY LESSON TODAY
Do I need to be in shape to start training at Method?
-No! Absolutely not. In fact that is a great reason to start training right away! We have members of all fitness levels training here everyday.
Will I have to fight some one in a cage?
-Not unless you want to! Most of our students train as a part of a healthy lifestyle and only train on the mats as part of our regular structured training. “Sparring” is reserved for our serious competitors.
Can I become a fighter at your school?
-Yes! We have an awesome team of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, Muay Thai competitors and MMA Fighters.
What if I know absolutely nothing about Martial Arts and have never done anything athletic in my life?
-Perfect! No matter what age you are you can become proficient at any of our disciplines in just a matter of time!
Can my child get a black belt in 12 months?
-No. We believe that having a Black Belt is the equivalent of holding a doctorate degree, therefore is reserved for adults who have put in the required time. However, your child WILL learn to have a Black Belt Attitude that will help in all areas of life.